Please note that flights are not included as part of your tour package. You will need to organise your own flights.
Flights to and from Ireland West Knock airport:
UK, Spain, Canary Islands, Netherlands, Portugal and Italy
- With Ryanair : flight from and to Alicante, Bristol, East Midlands, Eindhoven, Faro, Girona Barcelona, Glasgow Prestwick, Gran Canaria, Kauras, Lanzarote, Liverpool, London Luton, London Stansted, Malaga, Milan Bergamo and Tenerife Sth.
- With AerLingus : flight from and to Birmingham, London All Airports and London/Gatwick
Flights to and from Shannon Airport:
USA, UK, Spain, Canary Islands, Germany, France, Poland and Portugal
- With Ryanair: flight from and to Alicante, Berlin Schonefeld, Faro, Fuerteventura, Krakow, Lanzarote, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Malaga, Memmingen (Munich West), Nantes, Nice, Palma, Paris Beauvais, Tenerife Sth, Warsaw Modlin and Wroclaw.
- With AerLingus : flight from and to USA, UK, Spain (Lanzarote and Malaga), France (Rennes only) and Portugal (Faro only)
- With British Airways
Flights to and from Cork Airport:
UK, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Lithuania, Portugal and Spain
- With Ryanair : flight from and to Bordeaux, Carcassonne, Milan Bergamo, Vilius, Gdansk, Krakow, Warsaw Modlin, Wroclaw, Faro, Alicante, Fuerteventura, Girona Barcelona, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Malaga, Palma, Reus Barcelona, Tenerife Sth, East Midlands, Liverpool, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- With AerLingus : flight from and to France (Nice, Paris, Rennes), Belgium (Brussels only), Germany (Munich only), Netherlands (Amsterdam only), Portugal (Faro and Lisbon), Spain, Switzerland (Geneva only) and UK.
Flight to and from Dublin Airport:
There are 63 airlines departing from Dublin that service over 27 airports in the UK and England.
Airlines also service North America, North Africa & the Middle East from Dublin Airport.
You can also take a domestic flight from Dublin to most of Ireland's regional airports.
See our Getting to/from tours page for information on travelling within Ireland
View Connemara adventure tours in a larger map
We know that often the most stressful part of a holiday can be the journey to and from your destination. As we are a tour company, we have extensive experience in getting people from one place to another in the most convenient and cost-effective way and we are here to help you to organise this part of your journey, whatever your point of arrival and departure in Ireland. These are just a few useful pieces of information to help you to start planning but please feel free to contact us for any assistance with your arrangements.
- When you decide where you are arriving to in Ireland let us know and we will help to organise your transfers both to the start and from the finish of your tour. If you are not sure where you should arrive to contact us and we will help you make the decision.
- Depending on the tour you choose and the start and finish point of the tour, your transfers may or may not be included but either way we can advise you.
- There are two airports serving the west of Ireland – Shannon Airport and Knock Airport. Along with Dublin Airport they are the three main points of arrival for our overseas tour clients.
- Details of transfers and start and finish points are included in the Details section and Itinerary of each individual tour. Regardless of where you are coming from and what type of transport you wish to use – bus, train, taxi, car hire – we will be able to provide you with the best options available.
- Continue to read for more details on travelling to Ireland from overseas.